Are you a budding mixologist? Do you enjoy making cocktails for your friends? Do you think you can create delicious cocktails that will tantalise our tastebuds?
Now is your chance to prove it. In 2017 we will be holding an Amateur Cocktail Competition, sponsored by Bullards Norwich Gin.
Create your dream cocktail using Bullards Norwich Dry Gin and send us the recipe using the form below.
Our 3 favourites will be invited along to Bonds from 6:30pm on Friday 4th October to make their cocktails live for our panel of judges.
All 3 finalists will receive a bottle of Norwich Dry Gin to create their cocktail (other ingredients will need to be supplied by you), a tour and tasting at the Norwich Gin Distillery for 2, and a pair of Norwich Cocktail Week wristbands.
Our favourite cocktail on the night will also receive a Cocktail Making Kit and a bottle of Norwich Gin – Strawberry and Black Pepper.
Submit your entry before 15th September 2017, Finalists will be notified by email by 22nd September 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Norwich Cocktail Week and Norwich Gin and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photograph and publication of their winning cocktail recipe on the Norwich Cocktail Week website.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all available entries by a panel of judges from Norwich Cocktail Week and Norwich Gin.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.