Win a Bottle of Bullard’s Strawberry and Black Pepper Gin
Snap your cocktails, win free Gin!
We all know cocktails are supremely insta-worthy, so snap your drinks, share them on Instagram, tag us @NorwichCocktailWeek and use the hashtag #NorwichCocktailWeek to be entered into our prize draw to win a bottle of Bullard’s Strawberry and Black Pepper Gin in an exclusive presentation box!
The winner will be chose on Tuesday 15th October and contacted by Instagram DM
Terms & Conditions
1 The promoter is: Norwich Cocktail Week
2 The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged X years or over except employees of Norwich Cocktail Week and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3 There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5 Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6 The competition will run on Instagram
7 Multiple entries are permitted.
7 Closing date for entry will be 12th October 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9 The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Share your Norwich Cocktail Week photos on Instagram, tag @NorwichCocktailWeek in the photo and #NorwichCocktailWeek in the caption. Profiles must be public so the entry is visible to the promoter.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1 bottle of Bullard’s Strawberry and Black Pepper Gin in an exclusive Norwich Cocktail Week presentation box
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.]
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram on or after Tuesday 15th October and has 48 hours to respond before another winner will be chosen,
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your information to Norwich Cocktail Week and not to any other party.